A scheme that makes first-time buying more accessible
What you need to know
This allows first-time buyers to part-own a property, while paying rent on the bit they don’t own. You can buy 25, 50 or 75% of a home, while the rest will be owned by a housing association. It’s a Government Scheme and over time it allows you to purchase more of the property with the aim of you owning it outright. Not all lenders are happy to deal with shared ownership.
We can help you
- We can find lenders that deal with Shared Ownership Schemes
- We’ll find the best Shared Ownership Mortgages to suit you
- We can do all the paperwork
- We’ll help you every step of the way
- We’ll deal with your solicitor and estate agent to make everything as smooth as possible
- To be employed or self-employed
- To be accepted on a shared-ownership scheme
- A deposit (these are a lot smaller than traditional deposits)
- To have funds to cover solicitors fees, survey fees , stamp duty and the cost of moving
What we need to find out first is how much you can borrow
Put your details in below to get a rough idea of how much you could borrow.
How much can I borrow?Disclaimer: This is not a quotation under the consumer credit act. All figures are subject to lender, affordability and your personal circumstances.
Ok, how does it work?
Speak to an expert for free professional advice:01202 700053