You want to replace your existing mortgage with one that offers a better deal or to free up some extra cash.
What you need to know
Remortgaging could put you on a lower interest rate and save money. If your house has gone up in value, you could increase your mortgage to give you spare cash. However, there may be a penalty for doing this.
We can help you
- We’ll check and find out how much you could remortgage
- We’ll find the right remortgage deal available for you
- We can do all the paperwork
- We’ll help you every step of the way
- We’ll deal with your solicitor and make everything as smooth as possible
- To be employed or self-employed
- To have your house valued
- Funds to cover the cost of remortgaging including: solicitors fees, survey fees, early repayment charges (if they apply)
How much will it cost?
Put your details in below to get a rough idea of how much your remortgage will cost.
Monthly Repayments Calculator
Ok, how does it work?
Speak to an expert for free professional advice:01202 677555