For people who have never owned a home or had a mortgage before
What you need to know
Don’t believe the news. There are plenty of products on the market for first-time buyers, and we can find them for you.
We can help you
- We have access to a whole range of first time buyer mortgage lenders
- We can do all the paperwork
- We can help you every step of the way
- We can work with solicitors and estate agents to ensure a quick, smooth home-buying process
- We can ensure you get the best deal for your circumstances.
- A minimum deposit of 10% of the purchase price of the property you want to buy
- To be employed or self-employed
- Enough money to cover other expenses such as solicitors fees, survey fees, and stamp duty – we can give you an idea of how much this will be
What we need to find out first is how much you can borrow
Put your details in below to get a rough idea of how much you could borrow.
How much can I borrow?Disclaimer: This is not a quotation under the consumer credit act. All figures are subject to lender, affordability and your personal circumstances.
Ok, how does it work?
Speak to an expert for free professional advice:01202 677555